10.10.08

Well todays a little different. Something happened and i feel so good now its totally unbelievable.

About my previous post, how humans were so complicated that half the time they dont speak my mind. Well guess who did today. Me !
After it all happened, I felt as if someone had come and lifted the 1098765432 kg load of my shoulders. To me this was the first time i've ever told someone the most deepest most innest thoughts and feelings with utmost honesty.
I don't mean that i lie half the time, what I mean is that during D&Ms ppl would talk out their thoughts and feelings yeh sure.. but those would have only probably been the surface or only half way in. Its completely natural since sometimes saying certain things without considering the outcome of it, could accidentally hurt someone and most of the time people hold back. Sometimes I dont want to admit something because i feel ashamed or shy about it but this time i took up the courage and said it out. Something i've never admitted to anyone before, in my entire life. Gosh i Felt so relieved.
I just feel so good now that all my stress and frustrations have turned into happiness and happy thoughts. I really want to thank god that he provided me the companion to tell it to and the courage to say it. Thanks ben <3 for ur understanding and Boy does it feel good. [and im sorry too... once again i guess since i've said it just now]

Niweas im off to watch Eight under now. LOVE THE DOGS! THEIR SO ADORABLE I FEEL LIKE CUDDLING A SNOW DOG NOW ![ wait wads that breed of dogs called? ] hmmmm

No comments: