23.10.08

the only reason i am on my blog now is because i have 1 hour to waste =] niweas im pretty tired. Fridays are always long and draggy but its also good that its friday coz theres YOUTH =] WOHOOO! and im always pumped for youth ! YAYYYYY
niweas i just off the phone with a lovable pooface =P and because i was screaming at the top of my lungs, my head kinda hurts abit.. just abit >____<
Oh dear i just realized that my exams are coming soon.... thats right... study. i should be studying now. whoops? =P hehehe oh wells i need a breakk. I have decided that after the exams im going to go crazy and go to unitdstylez like every 2nd day and enjoyyyy my arse offff =] thats the only reason im studying so hardddd so that i can tell myself i deserve a reward and treat myself to unitdstylez! hehehhee

OOOO song of the day for me is MISS INDEPENDENT!
CHRIS BROWN IS SUCH AN AWESOME ARTIST I LOVE HIM!
HIS SONGS MAKE ME GO HIGH ! HEHEHE

alriteeeee thats it for nowwwww.

No comments: