5.10.08

First day back

=P here i am back with an urge to blog about my 'most' (cough) eventful day of my life !
RETURNING TO SCHOOL =] FIRST DAY BACK! WOHOO! exciting isnt it?
no not really - especially when it consists of having to wake up at 7.30 am (i noe i cant compare to those who wake up at 5am, but still!) and taking a freezing cold shower to wake myself up and be ready for school. ONly to go to school and be caught in the rain! *yay* jumps around T__T-
yep exciting isnt it?
nehh but the good thing was, i was determined to make it a good start! and be pumped for all my subjects =] considering the fact that if i dont do so, the probability of my grades dropping to a C or D or even an F [due to my previous 3 terms of slacking] was 0.9999999 *recurring* =] Yep that was it...
but yeh talking abt school work and grades... a little reminder *to do chinese tuition hw for tmr* just poped up at the back of brain. and yes i will get my head around to attending that issue after i finish blogging =]
Anyways the day was pretty good=P best part of my school day was lunch and recess when yooodii and eunice and i got into some smelling addiction 0.0 (hard to explain) but yeh it was funnn as usual =P the random things we do makes my day=]

Hw for the day:
*URGENT* - Chinese tuition hw [because u have tuition tmr]
- includes: 2 listenings
1 Translation
1 comprehension worksheet (worth 10 pages)
*not so urgents*
-Methods Ex on circular funcs n graphs [ HATE GRAPHING but i'll get to it anyways]
-General Ex on Imaginary and real no.s =P sounds cool eh? not reallyT__T
-Chinese essay on living in my own hse? [what a weird topic]
-Accounting revision for exam + print out 98765432345678 pages of test papers and notes sent to my email ![ yes spam my email why dont u T__T]

Alrite i think i'll stop there ... its scary enough to have to complete all that in such a short period of time... someone HELP MEEEEE!!! SAVE ME!!!
*drops into a stack of hw and dies*

No comments: