7.10.08

Ohhh dearrr.... not good... im pmsing full on now - worst of all I KNOW IT ! =___=! Its not as if i havent started taking the pre menstrual stress medicine [which by the way are the hugest tablest i've ever seen in my life =___=] i've been provided with --courtesy of my mum so she doesnt have to see me stomp around the house like an angry bull ...
yess thats me... actually that was me just an hour ago. If this makes sense, i HATE getting annoyed but i cant help it ! Especially when its 'the' time of the month T__T gosh someone help meeee. Has all my tablet swallowing gone to waste? i mean those huge primrose oil tablets were like gianormous... give me some credit or at least make me less irritable... actually im even considering increasing my dosage to 2 tablets [ im so going to choke]

Ok mum just interrupted me and told me how expensive my phone bill for the last month was. Lets see... 50 bucks... ehehe...*ouch* $_$ I guess there is one consolation to it though, considering the fact that it had gone down by about 10 bucks from last month! WHEE! I'm so going to get banned from my phone one day... Hopefully not anytime soon so i can keep talking to ben on the phone for the next 18 months...[oh wait.. its 14 months! NOOOO] before he goes to back permanantly for army... =[ Cant wait to see what my phone bill will be like after he leaves... im anticipating round about $0.00 ? since most of my calls are to him and the rest of the minor ones would probably fit into my allowance from my plan, which is [i assume] 20 bucks?
Hopefully this month's phone bill will continue to go down - just like the global market!
WHEE im actually managing to apply economics to my phone bill, not that it makes any sense whatsoever.
Economics is the most BORING subject ever and of course it is the subject in which i dread THE most -Just too much for my puiny little brain to take [thats if i have one haha] To top it off, i'm stuck with economics next year! WOHOO! exciting isnt it? -SO NOT- Somehow my brain went crazy and directed my hand to click on economics when making my subject choices. *notes to self, blame me brain* yepps

OH NO! i just remembered i've got lyk 76543456787654349 exercises of maths i've to catch up on [ which btw have like 976567897678987678976787678 questions per exercise]

btw did i mention that lazy ppl are poops =P
laterzzzz

No comments: