4.10.08

SINGAPORE DAY!

hmmm lets see... how shld i describe today... *thinks hard*
OH THATS RIGHT, the word is AWESOME!
So i woke up at lyk 9 am? dragged my sleepy ass out of my comfy cosy warm bed and yes i actually managed to get to the shower without dropping on the ground n falling asleep =P
Dad suggested to leave house at 10, [as typical sgreans] so that we can "beat the crowd and get a head start compared to everyone else" [ but wait till we get there]
little did we know that there were about 2km worth of sgreans that had the same mentality as us and decided to do the exact same thing ! =]
great isnt it? hahaha anyways we joint the queue at the very end of the 2km long line T__T and waited in the hot morning sun...

-10 mins later-
Dad: "chin, screw this ! this is STUPID! look at the STUPID LINE! its not even MOVING!
i dont wana queue in this crazy line and look STUPID! ITs not worth it lahh. lets just go."
Me: *geez just how much does he love the word STUPID* "well cant we just wait?"
Dad: "neh this is just crazy. im going to see whats going on at the front of the line"
Dad: *walks up to the very front of the line and talks to one of the helpers controlling the queue* "hey! HAlo! eh whats going on!? Why isnt the queue moving har?!"
*i totally cant rmbr what the guy said to dad as i was too busy hiding my face and retreating backwards in embarrassment*

yes anwyays what matters is that i got my arse in there and enjoyed it like crazie =]
i loved the food the atmosphere, it just felt like singapore all over again! even the queing up and the squeezing and the typical sgrean way to get freebies! ahhh felt soo good! i miss singapore so bad!
My fav part .. well actually one of my Favs ... [coz everything was just so good] is the part where i got my photo with ALOYY!!!! [PCK's nephew *in the show*] AHHH I WAs like jumping up and down
AND OH OH! I MUST MENTION MEETING SARAH AND DAWN!!! the awesomest twins ever!!! my highschool buddies! mannn they've changed so much! HOT BABES as far as im concerned =P haha sometimes i wonder what 4 years can do to a person hahaha... seriously if not for joel, i wld have walked RIGHT PAST them and not notice a THING at all... i literally SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THEM! hahaha its just so much to digest, after not seeing them for 4 whole years! You know whats funny... the fact that they migrated to melbourne at the same time as me yet throughout these 4 years we've never met nor COINCIDENTALLY met At all! and of all places SINGAPORE DAY! hahaha man i'm so glad i didnt leave with my parents, or i wldnt have seen them there!
Yesss my parents totally ditched me for coffee with some friends... sad aint it? but oh wells i managed to cut the queue and get all the freebies and free food available =] i basically queued up twice for everything i cld =P hehehe its part of being sgrean! wohoo!

PICTURES SOON TO COME!!!! *tmr* when i get my head around to uploading the photos T___T

No comments: