11.10.08

Sabbath day =P

I attended planet shakers church in the morning and man i was really inspired and i really loved the worship there coz its just so strong. Although there was no sermon, the 2 hours went by so quickly and before i knew it, the service had finished ! that was how good it was.

After the service, bryan and i went to maccas to get lunch and waited for my parents to come pick us up since it was 28 degrees outside T__T [ and damn it still is...] Parents took a detour to victoria market and brought bryan along as well since he hasnt been there. Got some of the FAMOUS American Jam doughnuts [ mmmm very satisfying] whilst shopping for my parent's stuff.

Yep and thats been my day so far. Niweas I should go and do some work... Just realised that tomorrow is MONDAY T___T start of another week. damn it.

No comments: