2.10.10

Sick but with peace

At about 2pm in the afternoon i woke up to hear an inconsistent heavy breathing, which i realized were my own. In addition to that, the lips were left dried and cracking, nose completely blocked and ears semi blocked - it felt as if my head weighed a tonne. Did it really? So just to check i placed my hands over my forehead and realized it was burning up! Lovely isn't it? Waking up mid way through a perfectly weathered spring like day with a fever isn't really the ideal way to spend the 2nd last day of one's "mid sem" break- which really only lasted 7 miserable days.

Anyway so the day went on as usual and so i stumbled along as usual, following with whatever came my way.
But i shall not bore you with the day's activities, just because something else greater happened today that I feel the need to share. 

An unfamiliar mail from an unfamiliar email account popped up in my inbox today. Truth is, I thought it was just another prank email, given the fact that there had been so many recently. As i would have normally done, the moment that registered in my brain, my cursor hovered above the delete sign, ready to press X. But curiosity got the better of me and I decided, why the hell not? Let's just see what kind of prank emails viruses work with today... 
Turns out it was not a prank, and thank god i opened it ! =P So if you're reading this, I just wanted to say Thank you old friend. Your care, love, concern and thoughts has come knocking on my door at the perfect time, almost like god had used you to show me something that I've been waiting to feel and see after having lost that spirit for so long. Hard to explain, but bottom line is: thank you so much for your long but truly heart warming message. I will keep in mind these verses and bring them around with me when i tackle my crazy Asian lifestyle. Thanks buddy ! =P <3 

Anyways time to go to sleep, its 3.29 am, I'm still sick and unfortunately still breathing..... through my mouth =____= But hopefully when the sun shines tomorrow with a 25degree weather, my nose will decide to be kinder and let me breathe in the smell of fresh spring-like flower scented air that refreshes the mind.

No comments: