2.10.10

48 Hours, 2 boxes of tissues and a ga-billion sneezes

If i had one wish in the world right now, it is that hopefully in another 48 hours before i die of breathlessness, my nose will clear and so will the rest of the organs in my respiratory system. Times like this i pray for a mint that is strong enough to blast through all that congestion in my head and refreshen my mind so i can go out and play and enjoy the big bright yellow radiator of vitamin E....

But for now...  Peri Peri Strips and buffalo wings is what I've been reduced to. Over the last 2 weeks, i've reached a whole new low with food, using only frozen food that bakes in the oven and/or  ice cream to give me a brain freeze. Those two were as far as my survival skills would take me.
And where, may i ask, have all my previous ridiculous cravings disappeared to? Nowhere is the answer. I have attributed this loss to my laziness and my inability to whip up something that i actually want to eat and crave because most of the time the things i crave have recipes that are insanely complex to cook. Another factor contributing to my loss of sweet cravings, i reckon would be my age 0.0, which i don't know if its a good thing but hopefully it is. Because then i will reduce the chances of cavities and whatever other diseases that children of this era are commonly diagnosed with... right? *shifty look*

Anyway to be honest, I can't really remember the last time i could properly breathe through my nose without having to hyperventilate like there is no tomorrow. Its' been 48 hours, 2 boxes of tissues and a ga-billion sneezes and the congestion is just getting worse by the second and seriously I'm just about going to give up breathing if the bloody flu medicine doesn't start making my life easier. What's worse is, today's weather is absolutely perfect for a day out in the sun! - but... guess what...  not for me though, since i'll be stuck at home with a congested nose, blocked ears, teary eyes and a temperature. FML

No comments: