22.10.10

I had plans....

So after coming home from the Law library, I planned to finish off my marketing notes and basically tank it through the night... seeing as it took me about a good 4 hours to only do half of the whole book =[

Yep... I had "plans"... Plans to study which failed massively *SIGH*

I should really study more ? LOL  funny because it sounds so familiar, since i've probably said this same sentence a MILLION times over, over the last 7 weeks and  DESPITE having said it SO MANY TIMES... sad truth is I still haven't put it to "action" yet  =S Yep, I'm starting to get worried that I don't even feel that stressed ( as I OUGHT to feel because since young i've always stressed hard core the 2 MONTHS before exams) .. yet... n its ALREADY only 5 days left !!! ARGH something is seriously wrong with my brain or my nerves... because both don't seem to be functioning normally ='[ HELP MEEEE

THIS IS INSANITY -

No comments: