19.2.10

Sometimes just when you start to think you know a person, things happen that make you shudder at the thought of your mis-assumption. But in any case, you still move on in some sort of mask, pretending that nothing had ever happened.

Anyway... another thing that i've realized is that...
I really don't believe that there is any word or promise that has been made by a "promisor" doing it without the intention of breaking it in the end. They may say " I promise" but subconsciously they are actually thinking "If i break it, what will happen? And if I don't, will anything happen?" [and btw this only applies to humans] As they all say, promises are made to be broken! Are they not??

Alright well I'm gonna go sleep now, with my mind thinking - I can't BELIEVE HIM! I gave him 4 reminder calls, all within the space of half an hour and he can just simply forget abt it TWICE IN A ROW??? *roars with anger* I HATE UNRELIABLE PEOPLE! =[ They irritate me like crazy!!!!

No comments: