17.2.10

Snip Snap. A wake up call. Time to get down to business and accomplish the unaccomplished left from before. Have you ever felt like after a long break, you just don't want to go back to the everyday routine? Well i finally broke the endless cycle of laziness and procrastination. I figured the longer you leave it hanging, the worse it gets. (Yes Yes... i know it took me a tiny bit long to realize it, but better late than never i guess)
Along with my wake up call came several tedious jobs in line waiting for me to do.
E.g. 1) Get my UNI BOOKS
2) Settle my uni fees ( Hecs approval not received =S i dont noe whyyyy!!!)
3) Get my ass to gym and quickly finish my gym membership!
4) Lose some weight ( the most tedious job of all, given my love for food)
5) Get my ass to Kumon to finish up my training and START EARNING MONEY
6) Upload photos of singapore trip ( not so important but still something i need to do)
7) TIDY UP MY DAMN ROOM! =.= (this is one the second most tedious considering the state of mess my room is in atm) *SIGHS*
8) start my ASX account so i can catch up to ben =.=

Ok well this is my list of 'To Dos'. I sure hope they become 'To Dos'

OHH AND BEFORE I GO, CONGRATS TO XINNI IN GETTING HER Ps!!!! ALI's KEBABS HERE WE COMMEEEEEE =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which Uni are you going to? If Monash, SEE YOU THERE! (: