24.2.10

ORIENTATION -

Advertising safe sex so quick??? Practically EVERY stall or Club that i went to, that gave out freebies... gave out (WHAT A SURPRISE =.=) CONDOMS !!!!
This was what happened..My first station was the nando's stall. I ran up and gave that cute man-sized nandos chicken a hug and received a handful of freebies, amongst which came 2 small little packets that looked completely harmless to take. So ANYWAY I happily took it and held on to it WITHOUT realizing what it was. THEN adam came n asked me if i wanted his, SO I TOOK IT (STILL WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS OK).. n yess i got bagged so bad after that and what happened after is pretty self-explanatory. LOl =.=Sighs! I sure did learn a lesson there.... =.=
NOTE TO SELF * CHECK WHAT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN EVEN IF IT WAS FREE BEFORE GETTING MORE OF IT =.=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! You missed it too :P But it's even more awkward since you're a girl.

Jon Kang said...

Lols GG XC hahaha
I swear those Nandos guys with condoms r everywhere =\