24.7.10

Still sore?

Ever felt like you were constantly being targeted by someone?
Ever wondered what you did wrong to even deserve this?

Well truth is, Its nothing you did. And its not you, its them.

Right now, there is nothing i want more than just a proper, non-screaming explanation from you, telling me something other than " Bull shit" "stop arguing with me". Seriously - be more creative than just those two phrases because I'm pretty sure that you have more than those two in your range of vocab -

Disrespect. Completely over this.

Immature feelings, turn into immature actions which sometimes, just sometimes causes hurt to those around. And so happens, he did it to me. I can't forget it and neither will i ever try to forget.  What you did cannot be reversed and so please just leave me alone from now. I don't want anything to do with your screaming and unreasonable fits. Please just go for now...

---------------------------------

I miss you monkey... It's getting cold over here.. right now i just wish i could hug on to you for some comfort and warmth. The loneliness is kicking already...

1 comment:

Ben Heng said...

its okay, it'd be over soon. everything.