22.7.10

Just what i wanted....

I got the job at kumon =D WHEEEEE im starting on monday =D how awesomeeee! Its good that im at least taking my first step to starting with my savings for the mid year trip !!!

I stood there in the middle of the busy streets thinking, what will it take for me to get there? What will it take? I stared at the tall corporate buildings before me and tried to picture myself looking down on the streets of the CBD from the top floor, that i imagined was the place where the senior positions had offices and where i imagined I would belong. The corporate suits, the smart look and the busy and stressed faces was what i wanted. I wanted to feel like I was pressed for time, like i was part of the working rush. I wanted to feel like I was busy all the time and never had time for myself. My thoughts went on and on, thinking to myself what i needed to do to land myself in a corporate suit, in a decent job! I just needed to be surrounded by people, things or at least things to do, datelines and workloads so as to avoid the feeling of being misplaced and the feeling of loneliness.
Before i knew it, loneliness had quietly crept its way inside me, which made me even colder with the already icy strong winds. I realized that I was really all by myself, without my other half to lean on and without anyone to just talk rubbish to. It was scary and chilly and at that moment, i wanted nothing more than to cuddle into the arms of a familiar someone, who had previously always been there for me.



Wherever i go, Whatever i do... I can't seem to think of anything else but you. 

No comments: