21.7.10

Blisters are lovely n i need new sports shoes / soccer shoes would be nice....

When in to the city for an interview which left me depressed to the point that i craved ice cream. It barely lasted more than 4 mins... Could i have been that bad?? Or was it really the truth that they were ONLY looking for a full time worker? I'd like to believe so i guess.... Anyway i dressed up went there and came back with nothing but a fall on the ground. Then i went to ben wong's house and had some instant noodles because i was so friggin hungry that i could faint -.- and watched dan eat and sip at the chilli soup infront of him. It was a funny sight though. Dan coles eating SHIM RAM YUN noodles hahaha !!! Looks like someone is getting into korean stuff... i.e. girls*cough* maybe?
After which we headed out to the park for some INTENSE soccer!!!! Damn it ben HENG =.= i should've never said a word about beating u!! You know... these guys they trained me so hard that i ended up picking up not one, not two but ALLLLL of the balls that they kicked to the FARRR (VERY FAR) ends of the friggin OVAL (which is like friggin BIG) =.="" on top of all the "drills" that they assigned to me !!! ... n man that torturing session lasted 2 hours !!! I'm totally going to be sick for the next 2 weeks ( i alrdy feel it in my body) when they need to train LOL. 
I have blisters =[ on the bottom of my feet coz of my shitty shoes n the hard training !!! ='[ they hurttt.... n now i  am walking like a crab coz of them!!! 2 on each foot! lovely isnt it?? OUCH =[
note to self*:  I NEED NEW SHOES, nice pink soccer boots could do !

Anyway I'm not gonna give up though! i'll beat you regardless >=] n they said i trained pretty well today! so it should be ALL good! LOLOL p.s. guess what phungy's no. 1 rule is (he calls himself the master) ANyway... his no.1 rule is "never rage at the master"! well i kinda raged quit for abit coz i wasn't getting a hang of things LOl but i picked it back up n kept going ! im so proud of myself u wont believe it =.=""" i endured the 2 hours  and survived ! =D 

Well thats all for today... i will be back tmr with more to say and hopefully less of those LOVELY blisters... 

Oh n im going back to kumon to work =.=" coz i've given up looking for jobs ... n its the only job that suits my time !!! starts just after uni and finishes before 7 ! (the curfew my mum put on me)


i miss you heaps and hope that you're thinking of me too. <3



No comments: