6.4.08

winter? cleaning

Whoops forgot to blog abt yesterday! >< peeps="D" kids ="D" mashimaru ="__="]">___< [ haha which was soo cute] but there goes HALF my ice chocolate !!!!! =__= " HAha but it was fun anyhow ! niweas then we roamed around box hill n bought myself another pair of 10 DOLLA trackies 2 sizes too big ermm ... so i can "grow" ?? into it LOL [ sounds familiar for asian parents dont it?] afterwhich we went headed home =D *steps into house* headed straight to my room to begin my spring... more lyk decade cleaning .... took me the WHOLE day ... started at abt 4 ? n ended abt 9 pm=________= actually im quite amazed i ACTUALLY managed to finish the whole room considering the fact that i had an messy azz room from 3 months of not inhabiting it n a hopelessly messed up cupboard =___= n of course... throughout the course of my cleaning up i found some crazily old stuff that held good memories with it =D n stored it somewhere safeee! also i took photos of almost everything juz to remind me of my sinful nature of buying everything i get attracted to... hehe
lets start with my mum [pointing] yabbering at my cupboard O__^ haha




















n this is wad happens wen u have a MAJOR shopping addiction partnering a sinful nature that easily succumbs into temptation ! ^___^ [ a bed full of clothes i havent touched in some time...]














[how come i dont rmbr having a coin n note collection 0.0] haha that is an example of something i havent touched in years !









n a collage of my primary 6 CLASS !!!!!!oh-my-gosh hahaha



















me making the headlines 0.o?? for a bad reason though ... LOOK AT THE DAMN TITLE =___=
[ wad was wrong with my hair 0=[]















someone tell me ... why were wrist bands sooo in fashion ...












one corner of my room [ COMPLETED]
note* spot my family of turtles !!! WHEEE!!!! got 9 of them currently WOOT! ~hopefully more to comeee hehe ~















at 9 something... my room is completed =D WOOT

No comments: