16.4.08

OK I ADMIT !!! IM GUILTY!!!! guilty for the past 1 week coz i havent really been doing much homework.. so im currently lacking behind in methods n accounting! WHICH IS BADDD! but i really cant find the motivation to do anything... [ blame it on the weather!!! its the weather's fault!!!] =____= fortunately, however, i caught up with general in the last few hours n so im not lacking behind by 09876543234567 chapters now [YAY!!!!] =D which is the ONLY gd news for me so far =__= coz apart from that ... im really .. pretty much juz slogging n dragging behind!
n my room which was made extremely neat juz couple of weeks ago .... doesnt seem so neat anymore... in addition, my wardrobe... has been reduced to the depressing state of looking lyk a garbage truck once again... [though thankfully it doesnt smell lyk one]
Oh well... hopefully ONE DAY .... i wld be bothered to catch up on my work n tidy up this hopelessly messy room[ n maybe KEEP IT NEAT] =___=
right now... i juz really feel lyk sleeping, which is weird coz i've been sleeping non stop n im still tired !! O.O anyways time to jump into my cozy warm double-mattress bed !

laterz

No comments: