24.4.08

Well here i am back on my blog rattling on about something that has happened which somehow i cant seem to comprehend....
Sitting on that cold plastic chair, my arse freezing from wearing a winter skirt.. hands so cold it looks pale white... something inside begins to churn... traveling down from the mind to the heart to the stomach and intestines.. its fear.. its nervousness... the studying i did the previous couple of days all came down to this... i blanked out.
Looking back on it now... the paper wasn't even a difficult paper... i was just too nervous and couldn't even think properly. That feeling is just so terrible and i still cannot believe i totally screwed it up! How could i do that? I didn't even think i would feel so nervous that i could blank out on the last minute! i feel so wasted! but sigh* what can i do? its over. I cant go back in time and calm myself down =__= All i can do is indulge in a bottle of nutella and convince myself i won't do it again.. as well as lie to myself that Really... it doesn't matter that much...
But i thank U JOODIIEE- My faithful companion- Snowy- for letting me complain about my failure for the whole recess =D hahaha And of course Eunice =D haha wen u came bac from ur inspection ahaha

No comments: