15.4.08

right now i'm in the middle of my dinner... but what am i doing on my blog? Its so disappointing to get rejected. worst of all twice in a day! Really its not much of a dinner because even though i tried my best to make a nice meal and be her company, it didnt make a difference. i should have just minded my own business n prevent this disappointment. but anyway... I sat here for 20 mins eating and listening to her gossip over the phone and pass judgments on another of my relatives. seriously... i hate to even hear my parents pass judgements on ppl they know nothing of, but yet think they noe everything! why do they try and act all smart as if they have known that person their WHOLE life... and deserve the right to judge them based on what they look or what they see with their naked eyes! And the only reason they give, is that they've lived more years than i have and can see what i can't ! .. so what? suree... in some cases they may be right! but they tend to pass judgments on EVERYTHING EVERYONE and ANYONE! ... hate it.. i hate hearing even a word of it! can't stand it anymore! why cant they just do it behind my back and not say in in my face! WHY is it that i am always in the wrong place at the wrong time! arghhhhhh

No comments: