12.1.08

wen u miss something or someone

Funni that even though i'm bac in melbourne, i still feel lyk im living in singapore ... those few weeks bac in singapore really made me closer to my best friend there and somehow its true that "distance makes the hearts fonder" i can say i honestly believe it now...

Starting to miss the life i had bac there and the people i knew... the sweet memories of my childhood, the primary school friends and the stupid things we did... i miss them all... i miss the times wen we had nothing to stress over but really play our hearts out, be it sports or dancing...
But this trip back i can say i Played my HEART out and really enjoyed my time there
I went to places that reminded me of my memories and met those people who were part of them=] and wen we met we created new memories to add to those crazie times we had! and im sure i'll neva eva forget them...

One of the people i was really happy to meet was my only childhood friend=] we've been friends eva since i rmbred i could speak =] and the power ranger addiction and hopscotch times we had and of course the embarrasing moments my parents always reminded me of=___=
But its been abt 8 years we counted since we've last had a proper meal and face to face talk =] and one thing for sure was that it felt lyk old times=]

anyway enough of that =] time to get bac to my drama addiction
"DEVIL BESIDE YOU" ~ HERE I COMEEEEE =] heehhe

No comments: