27.1.08

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED=]

YAY!!!! HEHE im proud to say i've finished my first book for the year =___=""" haha it was a really good book though, thats the only reason i finished the book for once T__T

Oh mannn its so nerve reckinggg.... Sch's startin n stuff ... its gonna get real busy once again =[ no more bumming around and living lyk a pig=P oh well i guess this is part n parcel of life =.=
for now im juz gonna stick my lazy arse to my nice comfy couch/ bed and enjoy my last few days of being a bum =]

hmm oh n a few days ago i went to the park for a picnic with my friends=] i think our laughters travelled throughout the whole neighbourhood HEehehe but yeh it was sooo relaxing and fun =] i guess it was a gd timing coz i really needed it =] no rush no stress juz free and easy playing around the playground lyk a 5 year old kid once again !!! climbing the spiral thingos haha juz being a monkey=P

No comments: