9.1.08

2007 reflection

Firstly i wana thank liz for helping me with this blog =] because without her i wld be totally lost =_____= haha

2007 reflections

Everytime i think about 2007 i would think of the people around me that really made it fun filled and crazieee!!! SO much happened and sometimes i even find it hard to believe it really happened to me!!! i experienced new relationships with people i barely knew in 2006 and opened new doors for myself =] Thinking back i must say god played the biggest part in making it a year to rmbr... I became closer to god and did devotion daily!=] All in All... Despite the times of sadness
and disappointments, i found hope and happiness through my friends and Most importantly THE LORD !!!

I wana rmbr a few people who really made 2007 Special For me=]
Ok lets start withh.....

Eunice =]
hahaha actually thinking bac on the past few years.. i realised we''ve been in the same class for almost 3 years !!!!!! she's been my friend in christ and also a friend that i could go to with any amount of load on my shoulders and she would help me lift them off! Her helping hand and her company is something i appreciate ALOT =] like even on Health and well being Day, During REACH ... yess we both cried wen they told us to imagine someone we were so close to and that they wld be gone forever.... somehow we found out that we imagined each other and cried lyk anything =[ hahaha but it was so stupid that we were also sitting beside each other !!! HAHAHA anyway that session really let me realised how much i treasure U girl =] Acutally its amazing how i havent gotten SICK of u HAAHAHAHA seeing u 5 days a week =] hAHaha instead its something i wan to keep continuing! coz really... i reckon i wld find it weirddddddd without u ahahahaha without someone to laugh at my COOL AS LAME AS jokes =P<33>

Judy=]
My smartest GF! hahaha last year was forsureee one greattt experience, being the first year i was in the same class as u =] through the ups and downs we've had i really wana thank u for widening my knowledge which u've done through every subject =____= hahaha thats why ur my SUPER UBER SMART GF! I know there were times where i was so stubborn u juz wana strangle me... LOL ... but thanks for the patience and juz thanks for being my pal =] <33>

Liz =]

MUAHAHA time to bad mouth u !!! =] jks hahaha nothing bad to say lol jus that I LOVE U =] *kicks levin away* HAHAHAHA ok ok i shall stop it later he angry then die =____= anyway im sure u wld agree with me this year was full of changes in our personal lives... doors opened and closed at the same time, but im sure god had a plan for it all! and one thing i noe =P is that u were part of my life's plan , because u've been such a great friend in christ and the times we had whether it was good or bad or boring LOL i've photos and memories buried deep in my heart =] oh did i mention ur my awesomest camwhore GF =] hahaha i guess i jus wana really simply say thank you =] for being there for me every single time and for caring so much =] <33>

Ben=]
hehe im sure u'll agree with me if i say 2007 was one CRAZIE year =] things that we didnt think would happened actually happened >.< Jus one snap and 2007 went by juz lyk that!! we're alrdy in 2008 LOL rmbr our goals that we set together in CHC =] i kept that paper which we wrote it on!! =] HEHEHE ok ok enough abt goals =] anyways i wana thank u for all the times u had to endure my stupid tantrums and shitty mood swings!! and also sorry for the times wen i've been mean to u =____= LOL sorrie =[ hahaha its a new year ive set it as one of my goals to be nicer alrdy la=_____= dw dw hahaha OH and DId i mention ILY HUNN!!!!! =] <333333333333333333

Esther=P
MY PRETTIEST CRAZIEST WHACKIEST GF bac in SG!!!!! i cant say how much u mean to me!!! really we've been friends for lyk I DUNO FOREVAAA???? HAHA since lyk PRIMARY 4 HAHAHA thats abt 6-7 YEARS!!!! and despite our distance i wana thank u for keeping in contact with me and im glad i've had a friend lyk u all these years!!!!! i really enjoyed this trip back because i felt lyk even though i was close to u ... ive gotten EVEN closer to u!!!!! the time u slept ova at my hse =____= omgosh ahahaha if u dont wear our lesbian necklace i will make sure that picture goes up on MY BLOG!!!!! HAHAHAA jks jks ehh thanks for being my tour guide in sg=] and the times at the beach the sunset... ALL THE DAYS WE SPENT haahaha sad to say im bac in melbourne alrdy n duno wen will be the next time i see u but of course U can always come ova to melbourne to visit me if ur EVA HAV the chance K! Can stay at my hse !>.< ( in my walk in robe) LOl =] WIll MISS UUU SO MUCH DEAR !!!!

A few other people who made 2007 A CRAZIE YEAR :
`**JESS <33333333 haha our fun times *takes a sign* "BE MY FRIENDD" HAHAHAHA

`**Serena !!! =P luvv eating with u ! its a pity i didnt get to noe u earlier!!!

`**Cherry!! =] crazie woman!!! wish i had known u earlier !!!our fun times with the Dekruz !!! Lol hope u had fun in sg haha its a pity u cldn stay longer =[

`**LIL lee =] i sure had fun teasin u hahaaha and of course the fun times i HAD WITH LIZ n u at the side HAAHAHAHA JKS

`**Shaheedah! OH mannnn the sunburn is KILLING ME Thanks for the times we had in sg!! its was AWESOME haha especiallly sentosa=]

`**Valissa =____= i flew to singapore!!! i thought we were meant to meet half way on a hot air balloon!!!! next time U ARE FLYING OVA, not me =]

`**Claudia =___= the outrages armpit hair photos and conversation we had =P HAHAH

`**tse jie=P talking till we went one whole round =___= bac to the interchange Lol something i wont froget hahaa and the turtle and the FUN - KEY card=] hahaha rmbr u promised to sleep earlier k so keep to urs n i'll keep to mine =] i'll work hard DW=] thanks for all the encouragement!


hmmmm .... let me see ..... i think thats it for my longg 2007 reflection =___= time to move on and start GREAT 2008 !!!!!!!!
xx

No comments: