15.1.08

Dad's birthday and the major hang over =___=

OK embarrasing enough i juz found out my dad has turned 49 years old =___= LOl im bad at rmbring birthdays? wad can i do .... =| haha anyways yeh i bought him nice sleek white golf gloves=] that makes up for it i guess...

Scrunched up like a ball on the comfy recliner chair [which has been my bed for the past few days] i felt the horrible effects of a hungover. It wasnt a dream. It was real... the moment my eyes opened i knew it was all real... My head felt like the weights that those Heavy Weight Lifter champions lift with giant strength.
Similarly i felt like a heavy weight champion carrying this crazily heavy head of mine. Unable to walk stable, my hands missed the objects around me which i tried to grab for support. My legs felt weak. My stomach felt lyk a whirlpool, bloated and continuously rotating... remind me to think of the effects next time, so i dont try to flood my body with wine and hide my fustrations.
Everything infront of me was but a blur sight....
Wanting to hide the effects of a whole bottle of wine... i assumed a cup of coffee , a litre of water and a warm face towel wld do the trick.
Thankfully it did =] however i still felt that little bit of the hangover within my bloated stomach

Unable to go back to sleep i took a peak into a book called "Facing your Goliath"
Before i knew it, my eyes were simply glued to the pages. I found inspirational examples,
which tackled my personal problems and now i guess i've got a plan to face my goliath =]

anyways im off to prepare for my dad's birthday lunch

No comments: