8.6.10

Overloading

ACCOUNTING . BUS LAW. MCRO. MANAGEMENT.
-FML-
It seems like year 12 all over again, only this time i've really stepped into the shoes of that typical cbs kid sitting at the back of every class not uttering a single word of knowledge throughout classes. The kid who goes on a limb and improvises on everything, studies just before the sac and scrapes through with mild satisfaction and a cannot careless attitude. Well actually the only diff is, i don't noe if i'm ever gonna scrap through this hurdle. It is clear to me that i may have overestimated my own abilities, mentally i mean...I guess the situation i'm in right now leaves me in... one word - deepshit......yeps no better word to describe it. 

But anyways, today was kinda nice, just being able to talk to lina one on one and busing the 1.5 hour trip back home with her. Guess her presence made it worth the while. It is like a reconciliation only at a very deep level. It's the kind of friendship that you would pay a million bucks to have, no.. actually maybe more than that. I'm sincerely and genuinely thankful for her and her awesomeness =] really thankful. 

So after the bus ride, i got home and for some reason, i was not hungry at all.. not like i usually would be after a long day of study. Uni was tiring, studying was draining and surprisingly my appetite followed suit. I had no urge to stuff my face at all... I'm guessing maybe it's the sudden overload, or maybe its just that im growing older and no longer have that capacity to stuff a cow down my tummy... in other words you could say that it is almost analogous to putting your all time favorite hobby right in front of yourself ( in my case.. eating) and yet no feelings (in this case hunger) are aroused. Oh sighs* 

Alright, gtg sleep. Nites!

Dearest polar bear, I don't know what's happening to me but its making me go insane. lotsa love xc. 

No comments: