1.6.10

Ok, so i've come to a point where studying is no longer working too well for me and hence my sudden need to blog. 
Lets see... my exams are literally 10 days away and surprisingly i am not feeling the "pressure" or any "intensity" given the short time span before me. Why why why??? Did year 12 really burn me out that much? It's the only thing i could think of as some sort of a logical reason as to why I have deteriorated into such a state? What happened to my brain ? Is it in hibernation or is it just on a little holiday down in Hawaii? Because frankly speaking ... I am in desperate need of it and the skill involved in cramming right now right here, or else i shall be waving goodbye to my passing mark...
Here's the train of thought : I've got 10 days to my afc exam...and  i've got just about 12 chapters to cover and revise for... reckon 1 chapter a day will do.... ..LOLOLOL--------------------- Will it?  NO of course not! what am i thinking? Am i insane? If I were really able to do so, i would be sitting in place of a nerdy scholar in Harvard studying some intense course like medicine....Yeh right! 
So what is wrong with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH =____=  
*brain flickers in instability caused by wondering too much* 
                        --ZAAAP--
*brain dies due to a short circuit*
and thats the end of me 
Oh Sigh~


To my angel : I know you're reading this right now, so I wish... I wish... for a warm frizzly polar bear that can be my heater in this cold...=] pls give me one? *shivers*

No comments: