16.5.10

A passing rain cloud

I am not whining, don't get me wrong...
But i'm just saying what i feel...

Its only been a short while... 
Its only been days...
Though i can't help but to miss the many things about you that makes me smile...
I know I'm too reliant, but you just can't blame me...
I've been conditioned to be this way, 
through the times with you and me...
 
So I know in my mind that you have to go one day,
But it never registers in this heart, 
coz I don't know how to face it.

I've promised you many things and I can only wish...
that i'll be able to keep to them even after you leave. 
I'll try my best, no guarantees...
So don't expect too much from me. 

Guess what?
I tried too hard over the last few days
to write out everything i wanted to say..
But i realized it was simply impossible
because it's beyond what only words could paint
As much as i would like to, i want to tell you everything
You know i don't mean to be selfish and keep part of me
But i just need reassurance, that you'll still desire it eventually.

 


 

2 comments:

Mr.Pooman said...

Your stronger then what u think u are, dont let that slow u down. Keep fighting, dont ever give up!

jizzlar said...

iruvu :)