17.5.10

I can feel the sunshine

The cold chilly winds of the morning, turned into a sunny bright afternoon with the sun's rays shone upon my gloomy mood. It turned the frown deep inside, upside down to a smile radiating from within. Just as I couldn't help but wonder when he would call... a private number called... and the day brightened in an instant flash, with the thought of his voice coming from that red brick mobile phone of mine. =] An hour of this familiar voice was just about all i needed to hear and i did. =] 


Later in the day, I received 2 calls, one from pancake parlour and one from Beacon Wealth, informing me of an interview with each. It was excitement, excitement and more excitement topped with anticipation, nervousness and then... it fell over the cliff, *kapewwwwww* diving into a pool of mixed feelings. As usual my brain is abit retarded in its way of thinking, so yehh. >__<


Anyway this is it for today, that familiar voice is waiting for a call, and i must sit by my house phone in patience for the home phone to be available so i can hog it for the night. =P Nites ppl

No comments: