9.5.10

just a thought

It's another one of those gloomy doomy days that just makes you wana sleep in or do nothing literally. Only that because it is the day before monday (with Uni ) , hence if you do absolutely nothing today, tmr will be kind of screwed up too! But sometimes to be able to just let go for a day, whether be it a monday, sunday, or any day of the week, regardless of what is on the next day, feels kind of free and nice. N that is exactly what i'm doing today. =D and we shall let tmr come as it will and take one step at a time for now!

I was sitting in the car today (driving in to the city - QV market) when my dad suddenly reminded me of how fast time passes, that before you even know it, people whom you've treasured dearly are about to step out of your life, just like that. When all you want to do is to stop time and not move on, the fact of the matter is that nothing you can say or do is going to change a thing that's about to happen. And so all i can do is sit here and slowly go through a packet of sweet chilli crispy chips, in hope that these unhealthy potatoes will get me by or pull me back together. The truth is, even now that i'm half way through them, i still don't find much comfort in them. Each chip that I eat is pretty much nothing more than a detriment to my body, but despite the fact that i'm aware of it's harm, i just can't stop. I don't have anything else that i can use to vent my frustrations or moodiness. Really, times like these make me stop n go, "yea a blog is what i really need", because when everything disappears and time refuses to stop and wait for you, it is a blog that becomes the ears and the place of refuge. 


No comments: