10.3.10

Public transport sucks

Omgggosh criminal minds is like the SCARIEST thing ever! (psychologically i mean)
I was just watching criminal minds and now im OFFICIALLY scared of barbie dolls!!!! .... I think i will shiver at the sight of them now!
ANYWAY, Yes well the question is why am i here?
ANS: Because i just got reminded that im duty bounded to blog =] so here i am...

TODAY I've learnt one thing n one thing only, and thats VIC PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM SUCKS BALLS and i'VE HAD IT! >=| FRUSTRATING PIECE OF POOP!
This morning i was SUPPOSED to catch the 10.55 am bus and so i got there around 10.45. I waited and waited and waited, 10 mins later the bus was still nowhere to be seen. So i waited and waited and waited AND FINALLY at 11.15 the bus came driving down the bus terminal, moving as slow as a tortoise T_T! *ROAR ROAR ROARRR!!! was the only thing INSIDE MIND* =.=
SO the conclusion is I NEED MY Ps!!!!!! AND I NEED TO DRIVE!!! But first of all I NEED THE 120 HOURS!!!! SIGHS. I hate this system and late buses are POOPIES!

Apart from that lesson, i really havent learnt anything new yet... not at my accounting lecture today either=.=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I took an earlier bus.