7.3.10

monday = gay day

Just survived the longest day of my week- Monday.
ok tbh im only here because someone made me feel GUILTY n obliged in some way to do a post today. =.="
Well anyways, today i committed a record breaking act ( for me that is), wagging for the FIRST TIME since i started UNI =] ALthough uni has really only gone for one week LOLOL =D STILL ... it was my first time that i wagged a lecture. AND it was a management lecture =.=" so all the MORE reason to skip it. but i guess the main incentive was the thought of my comfy soft blanket n cosy bed at home that really made me walk out of that lecture theater 15 minutes ( NO JOKE) into the lecture.
Yehh SOoo i completely missed out on whatever was being lectured for this week, but i guess it doesnt matter, theres always the book and its chapter summaries!!!!!!!! Chapter summaries = my NEW BEST FRIEND, they save me soooo much time n effort and r just simply AWESOME!

Okiess well im off to go find some food to eat noww=D
Laters all

No comments: