10.12.08

its time.

Hey all!
Im bak again from a long and tiring morning in Nunawading desperately trying to find something nice and worthwhile to sleep on. Well i found nothing again. It was a disappointing trip and i am almost about to give up. I've been to almost all the places that could possibly sell a range of bedroom furniture but nothing seems to be just the right price and style. Its either too expensive or completely not the contemporary design i had wanted, in which case i don't plan on comprising on the style since im going to have to live with it and sleep on it for the next 10 years at least.
And thats not all. Guess whats more depressing. Ben's going back to Singapore today =[ and my bffl and smfl is not going to be around anymore to accompany me on a full day's worth of shopping or whatever it is that i want to do. Hmmm the only consolation to this whole thing is that i get to send him off to the airport [ although that would only last as long as the car trip as dad cbb paying for the parking there so i really hope we get stuck in a humongous traffic jam somewhere along the way, which will buy me some more time...] And this consolation prize was awarded to me with TONNES of thanks to Ben wong since he is SO AWESOME and decided to take my shift for me so that i could make it for the car ride to the airport. Oh wait... actually there is one more good side to it, it's that at least i won't be put in the position- standing at the departure gate- having to see my bffl+smfl go. Coz for me, i always cry when someone i send off goes through the departure gate. So i guess i won't be putting myself in a position where i would have tears on the edge my eyes about to roll off any moment. =]
Wells im going to have to go soon.
It's 1.37 pm and im about 10 minutes away from leaving for his house to pick him and his family up. Hopefully i don't show any emotion until im back home since the last thing i want is for my dad to be all sus at me for being sad.
Anyways im planning on jogging later on in the afternoon =P get some fresh air and start my holiday plans since most ppl are gone now.
So cya guys around !

P.s. Bryan just wanted to tell u that: HOPE U've been having a BLAST over there enjoying all the one nighters =] *raises eyebrows up and down* hehehehe

No comments: