9.12.08

hey guys and girlies,
Nelly Yuki here hacking into "stacey's" page and making a post.
dont know who i am? well thats besides the point.. im here to tell you about my night. So here i was happily msning away on msn talking to my favorite people (btw some people were missing) and deciding to log into myspace. dont know what myspace is? google it. anyways my mood at this point was slightly emo-ish but i was happy at the same time. back to the point, i logged on myspace and posted a bulletin, (which the contents of that bulletin will not be disclosed here) hoping that people wouldnt read it seeing as no one reads those things anyways. i was so wrong. this guy, lets call him Mr X for saftey purposes, read the bulletin. He was the last person that i thought would read it and i certainly did NOT want him to read it. why? who knows. wasnt even about him? but i still feel something.. dont know wat but its definately there.. and let me tell you this isnt a happy feeling so save it. anywho Mr X happens to ruin my evenings by talking to me, just when i thought it would be a good night. Btw, i have no feelings for Mr X at all and i can assure you 100% there is nothing there.


ill keep you posted on how Mr X continues to confuse me, if you have any questions to ask me? ill be more than happy to answer especially if you dont get what i wrote (:


love ny
xoxo

No comments: