2.7.08

glorious returnnn =]

well wad can i say... the thought of blogging hadnt cross my mind in quite sometime.. ok so maybe i forgot i had a blog.... till someone reminded me ~ but HEy i've been busy nerding the whole time that i havent been blogging for...
so this was wad happened during my unexplained period of absence on my blog =] I had exams
1 week of preperation + 2 weeks of exams + 1 week of sleeping n bumming around to de-stress = 4 weeks of forgetting i had a blog =]

the past few days has been quite hectic....
friday nite = amy and neil's engagement party
saturday = worship practice
Sunday = church and went shopping with mum at ALdi =]
Monday = had dance practice from 11 -2 then came home to rush out sum chink hw >__T
Tuesday = dancing practice 10 - 11 something?
worship practice 11 sumthin - 1
chinese tuition 3-4
Met ben at shoppo 4 till 6 something =]
Wed [ today] = went to ct at 10 plus came back at 6 somethingg ~~~ what a cold n tiring day i must sayyy.... its the result of getting minimal hours of sleep last nite...

HMMM OH AND I DID I MENTION?? I THINK I GOT A Job! Im waiting for the guy to call me back!! hoping and praying he'll call me tmr n tell me which days to go in for training!!! Hhehehe im pretty excited and hyped abt it ! it'll be my first job! =] WOOT
niweas i got a couple more things to be excited for =] e.g. fridayyyy! im having a party at my hse n its gonna be a heap of funnN going high! *winks at jess [u noe wad im referring to]=P*
and monday i'll be going for my FIRST SLEEPOVER AND teusday is my BIRTHDAY!!!

ps bryan is an idiotttt he called me today to tell me happy birthday from msia LOL! funni dude! BLUR SOTONG! hope u enjoying the heatttt in msia! =]

No comments: