10.7.08

1st day at grill'd

damn righttt its my first day of my new job=] started off at 12 and made a few mistakes but since i have an awesome brain [cough] i managed to get a hang of the whole working at the till and the touch screen register thingo [well at least i think so]
*note to liz* when u saw me dropping everything on the floor=___= i wasnt a master of the register YET so yehh... it was only awhile after u left that i stopped making mistakes!
alrite so here was the highlight of my work ... i got scolded by some cranky picky as lady!

xc: HI HOW CAN I HELP U TODAY?
lady: YEs give me.. @#$%^&*%$@% etc...
xc: alrite that will be 11.50 thanx
lady: *gives 20 bucks and 50 cent coin*
xc: [being new at the till] keyed in the wrong amount received. instead of keying in 20.50 i keyed in 20 bucks =__=
xc: hey im sorry i keyed in 20 bucks so *tried to give back the 50 cent coin*
lady: WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? CANT U JUZ GIVE ME 10 BUCKS CHANGE! DID U DO YEAR 12 MATHS !???
xc: [note to self* >=| GRRRRRR IMMA KICK UR ASS MISSY] actually dw abt it! sorry abt that !
lady: GEEZ

thinks* SCREW U LADY! IM A YEAR 11 alrite... n plus IF U HAD ANY KNOWLEDGE YEAR 12 MATHS DOESNT CONSIST OF 20 - 9.50 and knowing how to operate the stooopid tills! *GRRR

but anyways !!! apart from that 1 moment! EVERYTHING ELSE WAS AWESOME!! I LOVED TH joB! BUT IM totally RUN OUT AND TIREDDD!!!! my LEGS are lyk gonna snap in half!
=] SOMEONE DONATE ME A PAIR OF CARVES =] THXOK BYE =]

No comments: