6.3.08

Its really bad how i've been trying to occupy myself with so much work, to escape the process of thinking thru such things....hmm but i decided to type it all out instead and see if it made a diff -

in the past 2 weeks...there was juz countless times wen i wanted to scream my lungs out .... careless of my surroundings n juz let it all out...u noe?
however a peaceful place lyk Doncaster is not the place to do something so crazy =.=
so instead i found myself constantly working my brains out till i ended up stuck on one methods / general question, where my brain wld refuse to work... even if it was juz b2-4ac
then i would pay a visit to my room n peak at a few photos of me n my sister...
allowing some sort of sadness to fill me up in the inside...
its been 4 weeks... n i guess i cant hope for anymore than this... all i can do is pray hard n wait for something to happen...
i noe im getting impatient... but i try to remind myself over n over... that god has a reason for everything...
n to trust in him n let him lead the way and hopefully wen the time is rite my prayers will be answered

.... i think i'll leave it here...
i mite go get some sleep now
=D laterz

No comments: