13.3.08

7.30 - Was on Q2 G of Ex 6F...
.
.by...
.
8.00 - was still on the same qs...
T___T
By then.. i probably had already remembered my workings off by heart ... having done the question 10 over times but still getting it wrong... and finally i cracked it ='[
the 1st time i cried because of a stupid maths question =___= i was mad at myself for not being able to do it... n to top it off when i heard: " you need to do more practice !@dsjdfb#%^vb%*"
it really made me GO NUTSO=___=" seriously... i felt wasted... all those practices, no matter how many i did ... wen it came down to this one question ... which made no sense wad-so-eva... i still did it wrong!@#$%^&*()*&%$%^&(%$%^&*(&^%$#$%^&ARGHHHHHH
sometimes i just wanna steal the damn maths brain that sits beside me in either methods or general... >=|
JUST How do they get it so fast?? AND why does it seem like abc to them??? I DONT GET IT
ROAR.... anyway
i officially hate maths now ... last year just doing 1 maths used to be lovable n i daresay FUNN ... but now ... 2 maths... just makes me doubly frustrated especially when i do the find myself doing the same qs over n over again only to get it wrong over n over again... which comes first?? brackets? or square roots? simplify?? or transpose first?? there are just too many of them...
i dont know how i'm going to pass my outcome... which is in 1 weeks time?? ...ARGHH
dsjzk$%^fghjk$%^&Fgh$%^&dfghjk$%^&*(sdf!@#ws@#$%^&*jhff@#$%^&()

HELP MEEE =[ Sighhh*

No comments: