24.3.08

Easter camp

Easter camp was the best thing so far this year ...
after a whole term of hc workload, i can say i really enjoyed myself to the fullest. Its something i prob wont ever forget. at least i dont think so ... =P
Just seeing my best friend get baptised and declaring her love for god, really gave me the determination, strength and encouragement to live a life that is christ-like and juz really let god's will be done n not my own.

The testimonies of liz, mich, devin, em, ed and matt, really touched my heart. In particular Matt for his big step of faith in christ at such a young age, n the maturity he's shown throughout... Ur my HERO MATT =D hmm actually talking abt matt, this reminds me of one of the nites when we invaded his room to play MAFIAA at lyk 2am =__= he was still reading his bible n doing his "quiet time" which wasn't really quiet.. seeing as we were playing mafia... but yehh he really sets a good example, n yea i guess i jus really look up to u =]

This easter camp, was really spiritually rejuvenating for me as well. In the sense that i didn't just sit in the sermons n doze off lyk i usually wld hav done... i actually gained more knowledge abt god, his plan for the world, how to live a faith-filled irresistible life and how run the road of life with god in control of my life. Also i daresay i actually learnt more abt myself and the ppl around me. N i really thank Pastor ray for his warmth towards me. Pastor Lex for his awesome sermons and also the coolest youth leaders ever =] ur all my heroes! And i'd lyk to thank Christine n A-1 for the D&Ms and yeh it really meant alot to me.

Just on the note of D&M's i really lyk to thank Harry as well n the rest of the youth for our rather interesting talk at the wee hours of the morning [3am +++] I really got to noe each one of this youth group better and even though we all have our differences and short comings and different interests... i felt that we really became a family in christ. And can i say I SIMPLY LOVE EACH N EVERYONE OF U [ THE L4Gs] !

Also i'd lyk to say thx to ben. U really showed me what support means n the times u spent listening to me is really appreciated. Our talk during the nites were indeed meaningful and i just really lyk to thank u for the fact that u never fail to lend me a listening ear and for being my pillar to lean on when i really needed it. =D <333

Liz n Levin- U guys are awesome ppl. N liz i juz wana thank u for sharing ur testimony and also sharing ur true feelings during the discussion groups. it was really an eye opener for me in the sense that i never thought of things that way. and i juz thank u for being such a great girl-friend ( not as in gf gf type LOL but u noe wad i mean) n yeh i couldnt ask for more =D N one more thing... i really look up to u coz of the step of faith u took =] Hmm as for levin... i juz wana tell u that u n liz's faith in god is really amazing ( as a couple) =] n yeh i really look up to u guys for that too. N btw happy 5 months =] LOL

alrite on a less emotional n serious note...

i'd lyk to mention a few other ppl:

LEVIN T - IS THE PROUDEST OVERSIZED OWNER OF the AWESOMEST COOLEST PJ EVER!

POON HAO - I want to clear up the FACT that i did not stick my finger in ur mouth .. BUT u ate it u OVERSIZED S.H.

N the Guys that i played AROUND THE WORLD TABLE TENNIS WITH! it was the CRAZIEST GAME EVER!!! [ two tables joint together n all ] mann i had so much exercise running around the tables LOl but it was the BEST exercise i had in AGES !

PIctures are COMING SOON! =] WHEN I COLLECT THEM ALL!

No comments: