13.11.08

enough is enough

You may be all the things in the world, knowledgeable, street smart, wise... yea sure these things are good to have, but one thing you dont have is the heart to give in when you're wrong or to take a step back in a fight and say sorry. You must win, you cannot lose. Thats how you think. And i know it because im on the receiving end. You say things and argue your way even if its wrong. You pick on me when i'm most frustrated. When you're in pain, everyone around you is insignificant and everything is about you. When you've had enough arguing, you simply abuse your status and say "enough is enough!". You know i can't say a word after that but you prick my pride just for fun. You see anger brewing within me, yet just to satisfy yourself you make me admit that i am wrong. You are unreasonable, intollerable and now i say "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH"

This is what its like....
*Every 5 seconds... *" why aren't you doing your work!?" he says...
WELL HELLO... FOR YOUR INFORMATION I"VE BEEN DOING WORK FOR THE LAST 5 HOURS AND WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? A ROBOT? FREAKING GIVE ME A BREAK.

*he's sitting there with an ice pack on his arm, watching tv*
"My arm hurts, can you go to the kitchen n get me ice cream..."he says... [ technically he isnt asking, he's implying that he WANTS ice cream]
so i say "i'm having stomach cramps" and
he goes " but its so near, why cant you just walk there?*
... right... so i can walk there with stomach cramps since its SO NEAR... and you cant coz you've got an arm that is feeling sore [from golf which is ur fault coz y must u play golf if u know its going to be sore] .....

Seriously the only reason im on at this weird hour in the middle of the night, hitting these keys real hard, completely disregarding the fact that i have a methods exam tmr morning.... its just coz i've been kicked off the edge into a boiling cauldron to burn with anger. I am sick and tired of you being so selfish and unreasonable. I think what you need really.. is a taste of your own medicine! FREAKIN JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!! ARGH!

great... look whose here... my mum and she's trying to use her soft talk and talk me into believing that he screamed at me for a good reason. yeh right... this is what i called BULLSHIT... coz somehow the look on her face doesnt seem like she believes what is coming out from her mouth... this is the last thing that i need... another lecture from mum. great night isnt it. im so screwed for my exam tmr, but really i kind of want to fail it just to piss them off. Im pretty sure it will do some damage [since i've never failed before ] although probably not as much as i hope for... but oh well.... i just hope that i can get some peace for the next few days... it be good if i can avoid running back here to vent my anger, since i have "no right at all" to vent it in real life with him around.

The thought of me not coming home till after youth which is about 10pm is indeed awesome. cant wait till tmr. I can study in peace, take breaks in peace when i want to [ coz i'll be in the library the whole day] and feel free from unneccesary stress. wohooo. cant wait.

No comments: