4.9.08

is it possible that one can become stupider? or if im even making any sense at all... dumber? if you ask me, my initial answer would be BS ! as if you can become "dumber" or "stupider" over a couple of months!
but now... i guess i gotta change that answer... coz the impossible is happening to me!!! i feel as though im getting stupider by the day. my grades are getting worse and worse and i feel almost helpless not being able to do anything to stop myself from becoming stupider=___="

am i making sense?

alrite let me illustrate by giving an examples....

my accounting ICT outcome at the start of the week was alright till i realised (after i walked out of the room) that i made many careless mistakes! *there goes my A+*

by right i should be acing my chinese outcomes seeing as im in beginnners but i totally screwed my most recent chinese outcome that was a couple of days ago! that feeling of dissappointment in oneself is totally depressing! i knew how to do those questions but i just didnt apply... ARGHHH

and then methods outcome today... i knew how to do all the questions i just made so many careless mistakes T_______T ARGHHH so i screwed this one up too!

IM SCREWING UP EVERYTHING! every outcome in the last 1 week turned out BAD BAD BAD! i just wished there was a way to make myself smarter and more alert when im doing questions so i dont lose out to my own careless mistakes!

im just so dissappointed in myself *sigh*

No comments: